LUCKYROLLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUCKYROLLERS

A home where friends can relax and have fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smeag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smeag1972
Admin
Smeag1972

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Smeag Empty
PostSubject: Smeag   Smeag Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 04:55

Well, lets see. I guess I'll start off at the beginning since it seems such a logical place to begin, Don't you think? So- the problem is , which beginning to begin with? hmmmmmmmmmmmm????????? OH!!! ok, I know, I will skip the obvious beginning of my beginning where my mother birthed me since it really is an obvious beginning, and start somewhere in the middle of a new beginning. Sound good to you? Probably not since the beginning of this post has more than likely already bored you to death or caused you to poke your eyeballs out with a pencil just to get reading this over with. In which case I must say I am so very sorry for the beginning of this post, yet I am not so sorry that I will dis-continue my posting of this post till I have reached it's climactic ending. Well not really ending, because I am not over yet. I am of course still living so I can not end quite yet.---So, let me start filling you in on who I am.----------

My name is Richard also known as Smeag1972. I have two great kids, Aaron and Ricky, who also are members of our wonderful league. I am married to Tyka73 (Michelle) Who in a funny kind of way meshes with me and my personality, which I have found throughout my life has always been difficult. I am originally from the Chicago area of Illinois but now live in Tulsa Oklahoma. I have been here for- oh- I don't know, like 12 years I think? I am co-admin with londondean and chez on our league, both of whom I met thru a drama queen league we split from, lol. We had enough of the bull and one day Dean im's me saying he just created a league and wanted to know if I would help- what do you know 2 years later LuckyRollers has become a world wide family and we aren't looking back.

My family life is pretty simple, I work, then spend time with my kids. I would like to see the rest of my family but sadly I live a long way away from them, but------- my sister kimgplay plays with us in the league so I am not so very far away it seems at times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myleague.com/lucky/
Smeag1972
Admin
Smeag1972

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Smeag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smeag   Smeag Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 05:02

HOBBIES--------Well, well , well, my hobbies. Simply put everything, lol from reading, fishing, hunting, camping etc... etc... I play about every sport, including MMA fighting to keep in shape, though the fighting part has done some damage, but heck, other guy looks worse, lol I ride horses when I can, and Hogs when I can( that would be motorcycles for the riding impaired, lol) I read and write alot also, which excersises my mind along with playing guitar. So basically I enjoy everything because you never know what tomorrow brings, so-- tackle today and leave no regrets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myleague.com/lucky/

Smeag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LUCKYROLLERS :: All About You!-
Jump to: