LUCKYROLLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUCKYROLLERS

A home where friends can relax and have fun

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luckyrollangel82

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luckyrollangel82

luckyrollangel82

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Luckyrollangel82 Empty
PostSubject: Luckyrollangel82   Luckyrollangel82 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2008, 04:22

Hi i'm Tracy Elizabeth

I'm 25yrs old i was born in warrington cheshire but moved to seascale cumbria when i was 7 and been up here ever since. I love cumbria to me its the most beautiful place in the world i live close to the Lakes and love to go to Wastwater to just sit by the water and dream.

At the moment i work in a hotel just 2 mins walk from my little flat but in the past have worked in a variaty of jobs including Childcare in schools, Catering assistant at Sellafield and many bar abd waitressing jobs which is what i am doing at the moment.

I have a little sister who had a little girl in january who we all call missy moo shes our babe, my aunty had a little boy last year who we call grumble weed who is our little angel as we have been waiting for him for 13 yrs and are so happy that his mam and dad have there bundle of joy.

I have finally found happinece with my other half tony who i love with all my heart. the reason i say finaly is last year i divorced my ex after 5 yrs of an unhappy marrage. but we wont dwel on that.

I enjoy reading, watching telly, listening to my fav dj's on tds radio (i have to say that one of my good friends is a dj and will have my head if i dont lol) cross stick and when at my parents baking and making lemon cheese (would at home but i dont have the luxriy of a cooker yet)

anything else u want to know just ask coz this could go on for ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worstwitch2002.piczo.com

Luckyrollangel82
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LUCKYROLLERS :: All About You!-
Jump to: